I, Q, the Series
Review
By Roland Smith

I, Q is an amazing, thrilling, action novel series, with a
sprinkle of James Bond-like action in it. The first book, Independence Hall, is
about stepsiblings Q (Quest) and Angela, whose newlywed parents are the lead
singers in a really popular band, Match. They’re all going on a huge tour to
promote their new album, Rekindled.
They’re heading for the first concert in Philadelphia. But when an old
roadie/friend, Tyrone Boone, joins the band’s crew in the middle of Nevada
things start to get crazy. Q and Angela will learn the truth about Angela’s
supposedly deceased mother, Malak, a skilled Secret Service agent while being
chased all through Philadelphia. In the second book, The White House, their
parents will be performing a concert for the President himself, but when Q, Angela,
and Boone find out there are spies in the White House, they get to work to bust
them and protect the President’s daughter, Bethany. Finally, in the third book,
Kitty Hawk, the terrorists from Book 2 make their escape. Luckily, Q, Angela, Boone,
and the rest of their team chase after them, splitting up to chase different
trucks heading in different directions. These three books are great for reading
in the backseat of your car on a long road trip, while hanging out at home, or
wherever else you are. I can’t wait for the fourth one, titled The Alamo. Once you read the first three, I’ll bet you
won’t be able to wait either.
No comments:
Post a Comment